Vietnam diary is a daily recount of the activities of marines us army and special forces troop advisors at the start of the vietnam war it was written by a war correspondent imbedded in the troop activities the author helped me understand the lasting psychological devastation war inflicts on combatants and civilians. This is a diary i kept while i was in vietnam it is for the most part unstructured as many of us were but all of it is true history someone once said is trying to tell the truth through the rhost acceptable lie but this book is not about history it only tells the truth
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.