The art and making of kong skull island goes behind the scenes and reveals how this monster sized production was brought to the screen featuring incredible concept art and on set photography this deluxe book is a rare treat for fans as key cast and crew tell the story of how kong was given a whole new lease of life. The art and making of kong skull island is a visuals laden hardcover volume that showcases the concept art work behind legendarys reboot of the classic monster film king kong with the occasional accompanying paragraph detailing the making of the film
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.