The architects apprentice is an impressive achievement a novel populated by swashbuckling soldiers mysterious gypsies and more than a few guileless courtesans its also a love poem . The architects apprentice is the latest historical novel by turkish author elif shafak the author said that that a 1559 painting of sultan sulieman standing an elephant in the background was the inspiration of the novel the story goes as the indian boy jahan sneaks into a ship that traveled to istanbul to deliver an elephant a gift from the maharaja to the sultan. The architects apprentice by elif shafak old istanbul brought to life a tale of ottoman intrigue youthful curiosity and a boys love for an elephant aditi sriram. The architects apprentice by elif shafak the financial times and its journalism are subject to a self regulation regime under the ft editorial code of practice
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.