Overview long before stonehenge or even the egyptian pyramids were built skara brae was a thriving village step back 5000 years in time to explore the best preserved neolithic settlement in western europe. The idea that skara brae was unknown until it was uncovered by the storm of 1850 is a complete fiction according to orcadian historian dr ernest marwick. Skara brae is a prehistoric village that was in use between roughly 3100 bc and 2500 bc located on the west coast of the main island of orkney in scotland what makes the site special is its . Skara brae facts discover one of britains most incredible pre historic villages
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.