A pesticide may be a chemical substance biological agent such as a virus or bacteria antimicrobial disinfectant or device used against pests including insects plant pathogens weeds mollusks birds mammals fish nematodes and microbes that compete with humans for food destroy property spread or are a vector for disease or are a nuisance. Pesticide pesticide any toxic substance used to kill animals fungi or plants that cause economic damage to crop or ornamental plants or are hazardous to the health of domestic animals or humans pesticides interfere with normal metabolic processes in the organism and are classified according to the type of pest they control
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.