Martin eder those bloody colours hrsg galerie eigen art vorwort von bettina ruhrberg texte von leonie pfennig deutsch englisch 2017 112 seiten 60 abb. Martin eder those bloody colours amazons in full dress the complete series in book form the pictorial creations by martin eder 1968 whether. Since the second edition of tissue magazine we consider ourselves lucky to be able to call martin eder a constant collaborator when we first met him for an interview for n2 we got a detailed and intimate insight into his working methods and his accompanying thoughts. Martin eder those bloody colours published by hatje cantz foreword by bettina ruhrber text by leonie pfennig the paintings of martin eder born 1968 have always been freighted with melancholy and symbolism amid overtones of kitsch eroticism or surrealism
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.