Open powershell and import the msonline module or use the desktop shortcut which was created by the installer import module msonline connect to your microsoft office 365 account connect msolservice use your office 365 liveid to login for example usernamecompanyonmicrosoftcom. We have created a mini web program for running powershell in aspnet the powershell command is running fine but when we try to import the msonline module it will be shown the following error. Connect to all office 365 services in a single windows powershell window 01 03 2019 5 minutes to read contributors in this article summary instead of managing different office 365 services in separate powershell console windows you can connect to all office 365 services and manage them from single console window
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.