About leadership investment priorities economic development integration innovation and entrepreneurship disaster recovery eda performance measurement and program us department of commerce invests 2 million to support workforce development in kannapolis north carolina february 12 2019 us department of commerce invests 16 million . Progress in an economy or the qualitative measure of this economic development usually refers to the adoption of new technologies transition from agriculture based to industry based economy and general improvement in living standards. Lifestyle and standard of living are two reasons georgia continues to attract fortune 500 companies and the skilled educated workforce those businesses and others need to succeed
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.