Black tudors the untold story oneworld 5 october 2017 my first book black tudors the untold story will be published by oneworld on 5th october 2017 in the uk and 14th november 2017 in the usa. Seeking to overturn the common assumption that there were no black communities in britain before caribbean immigration after the second world war. Published in october 2017 from oneworld publications a black porter publicly whips a white englishman in a gloucestershire manor house a heavily pregnant af. What an extraordinary revelatory book the author has gone through the minutiae of parish registers and legal records to reconstruct the stories of africans living in tudor england on the way revealing just how many there were
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.