Headquarters department of the army washington dc 1 november 2005 military police military police investigations army regulation 190 30 effective 1 december 2005. Overview military police protect the lives and property on army installations by enforcing military laws and regulations they also control traffic prevent crime and respond to all emergencies. The military police corps is the uniformed law enforcement branch of the united states army investigations are conducted by military police investigators or the united states army criminal investigation command usacidc both of which report to the provost marshal general. The military police investigator course is an eight week course taught at the united states army military police school ft leonard wood mo we train military police investigators for the us armed forces department of defense and allied nations
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.