Aristotle 384 322 bce numbers among the greatest philosophers of all time judged solely in terms of his philosophical influence only plato is his peer aristotles works shaped centuries of philosophy from late antiquity through the renaissance and even today continue to be studied with keen non antiquarian interest. Aristotle 384 322 bce aristotle is a towering figure in ancient greek philosophy making contributions to logic metaphysics mathematics physics biology . Aristotle conceives of ethical theory as a field distinct from the theoretical sciences its methodology must match its subject matter good action and must respect the fact that in this field many generalizations hold only for the most part
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.